Contractors Bidding on Jobs for City of San Ramon – Results of Bidding
Contractors looking for bid results for project bids involving the City of San Ramon can find bid results here.. Look here for requests from the City of San Ramon for proposals. Parties interested in checking the status of current bids.
What’s the status of the proposal to build more commercial & residential units in San Ramon?
After a series of public meetings, the San Ramon City Council is coming close to making a final decision on a city plan that would transform 295 acres from Fostoria Way down to Executive Parkway and from Interstate 680 across to Alcosta Boulevard….More at North Camino Ramon Plan Gets Closer to Approval – San Ramon …
San Ramon Mayor Bill Clarkson speaks job growth in San Ramon
In addition to the announcements by GE, Five9 and PG&E…
Tiburon, a software company; a unit of food industry giant Nestle; and KB Homes, a residential builder, are among the companies that have agreed to rent offices in Bishop Ranch, Sunset Development, the principal developer of the office park, said Thursday…. San Ramon’s Bishop Ranch announces new batch of leases
More Projects in San Ramon for Contractors to Bid on will surely come…
“Strong Cities | Strong State” listed San Ramon’s significant accomplishments as follows:
* Opened a Performing Arts Center in 2007
* Established its own police department in 2007
* Instituted a one-stop permit center 2011
* Received numerous awards for community parks
* Implemented the program “Shop San Ramon First”
* Received awards for excellence in financial reporting…More at San Ramon highlighted as ‘strong city’ – San Ramon Express
More Reading Factors Influencing Bid Proposals
- San Ramon says goodbye to Tri-Valley television viewers – San Ramon Express
- Transit-oriented development plan debated in San Ramon – San Jose Mercury News
- Walmart Update: How You Will be Effected, Hiring Center Now Open – Patch.com
- After uproar, San Ramon council won’t cut down trees for roadwork – Contra Costa Times
- San Ramon’s Bishop Ranch announces new batch of leases – Oakland Tribune
- San Ramon Express : San Ramon still has stong commitment to Tri …
Map of Homes Currently for Sale in San Ramon CA
Buying or Renting a home in San Ramon? You can get more specific details on homes in your price range by emailing Craig
See all Real estate in the city of San Ramon.
(all data current as of 10/22/2014)
$849,000 : 61 SAGE CIR, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 full baths
$879,000 : 3409 LANAI DR, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 full baths
$888,000 : 5905 Lantana Way, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 full baths
$2,199,995 : 2263 Ashbourne Circle, SAN RAMON5 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
$944,275 : 4508 Butterfly Creek Road, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.